Woz: ''Carry a Second Verizon Phone for Backup''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arethel

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2009
This makes me think about something I posted 10 minutes ago regarding computers that can make phone calls, and phones that can be used for general computing, and the idea of unifying everything into one device.

In all silliness, I think I prefer being told that I'm "holding my device wrong" than needing to "carry a second Verizon phone for backup." It's not even the notion of "[if] you can afford it," that bothers me as much as the principle of having to carry not one, but now two phones. What a step backwards...

Pyroflea

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2007
[citation][nom]icepick314[/nom]eh....I believe word "redundant" comes to mind...or is it "retarded"?[/citation]

I think it's retarded :)

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
I believe the word you are looking for is retarded. Obviously, the thing people missed about the iPhone 4 is that you need another cell phone that works.

hons

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2010
Hey Steve Wozniak, the "trouble area" you touched is actually a "Pause" button which designed by Mr. Jobs!!!!

Spike53

Distinguished
May 6, 2008
So to use one $500+ phone, I need to buy another $300+ phone? Then pay the plans for both? Rather go with the Driod X or EVO 4G where you need to buy just one phone and get superior quality.

totheshed

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
[citation][nom]TheDuke[/nom]2 phonesbut why have two phones when you can have one that works[/citation]

Having 2 phones is awesome. Blackberry, Android, and next is iPhone. Cool to have the option for verizon and at&t service

Strider-Hiryu_79

Distinguished
May 5, 2010
Now he will get fired for promoting a non apple phone.

Unless he rewords his statement to say something like, "by carrying a second phone you reduce wear & tear on your iphone4 by 200%!"

Arethel

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2009
[citation][nom]Strider-Hiryu_79[/nom]Now he will get fired for promoting a non apple phone.[/citation]
I don't think he works for Apple. In fact, didn't he part ways with his brainchild long ago?

hythos

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2009
I've been running a Storm1 + iPhone3G for 18 months... and the iphone is trash comparitively; I would prefer to get my girlfriend on a Verizon network, but her family is on AT&T. If I got rid of my iphone, that would solve 2 problems at once... J/K!!! :) (not really)

Status
Not open for further replies.