X202E Asus Damaged Screen

richyh78

Commendable
Aug 15, 2016
I have just replaced the digitiser screen on my wife's Asus VIvobook and the screen is still displaying as broken. Liquified display and makes the new screen look like the glass is broken but it's actually the computer display it like that. Has anybody got any ideas? I had to use the same connecter to the screen that was with the broken one as the replacement didn't have it. There was nothing wrong with that though so when loading it up and seeing the same issue was very frustrating!

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Richy

Solution
Well it could be the cords inside that are damaged and causing the problem. Have you checked the ribbon cord connecting the display on the laptop? Make sure it isn't pinched, bent, loose, damaged, cut, etc. Did you reuse the same ribbon cord? If so, look it over and make sure it has none of that, you may also want to replace it just to be sure.

Since it is fine on the external monitor, the graphics card should be fine.
Well it could be the cords inside that are damaged and causing the problem. Have you checked the ribbon cord connecting the display on the laptop? Make sure it isn't pinched, bent, loose, damaged, cut, etc. Did you reuse the same ribbon cord? If so, look it over and make sure it has none of that, you may also want to replace it just to be sure.

Since it is fine on the external monitor, the graphics card should be fine.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS