Xbox 360 bad graphics on my LCD tv

AKL007

Commendable
May 12, 2016
Hi, I own a 32" LCD Panasonic viera c series TV...it's bit old...it does not have an HDMI input.it's still hooked up with the old component cables...so I happened to try playing xbox 360 on my TV..1st of all...the power plug of the console was a 3 pin square type and the one I had in my house was a round one type as I live in India. So I had to find an adapter which was only 2 pinned...I think my TV is 720p bcoz I used to connect my laptop to my TV via VGA cables and get high resolution...but this console gives me graphics way poorer than my old ps2....help me out as I plan to buy a ps3 soon....will the case be the same or should I get a new TV?

Solution
Are you sure you are using Component cables and not Composite? What is the quality setting in the XBOX set to? I've used Composite cables with no issues and got a good HD signal. You should also make sure you get a correct cable for the XBOX for your area, if you are using a non-grounded cable that is dangerous to the XBOX as well as to you as the system could shock you.
Are you sure you are using Component cables and not Composite? What is the quality setting in the XBOX set to? I've used Composite cables with no issues and got a good HD signal. You should also make sure you get a correct cable for the XBOX for your area, if you are using a non-grounded cable that is dangerous to the XBOX as well as to you as the system could shock you.

Solution