Xbox 360 Controller Mod Dispenses Hot Pockets

Status
Not open for further replies.

face-plants

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
I love it! Even if you're not too lazy to feed yourself, it keeps you from having to get hot-pocket grease all over your thumbsticks.... Yes that does sound odd I know

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
you cant call yourself a true gamer if you dont have a 1 handed gameing method... hell, i practice every now and than with my feet too, incase my arm/had/fingers ever break or stop moving (the pain in my wrist make me think that day is coming sooner than latter)

G

Completely lame ! If you're playing a shooter, eat while ur dead and waiting to respawn.. or eat between matches. If you're playing MMORPG, well.. hell, you can eat whenever you want. Play a game like Fable, press PAUSE! geez...

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]mobrocket[/nom]NO... just need to be born in America... where being fat / lazy is accepted and considered not your fault...[/citation]

fat is excepted to an extent, obese is mealy tolerated (not that stupid number chart obese, but the kind where there is no way they could fit down a normal store isle kind)

lazy, well... we all are to some extent, so long as you are useful you are tolerated.

lp231

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2006
The should make it link to the game where you can only grab a bite if you won the round, otherwise the Hot Pocket gets locked in its transparent tomb.

magicandy

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2008
Oh so it's just a glorified infomercial for CAD software with ad placement by Pepsi, Dominoes, and Nestlé (maker of Hot Pockets).

Et tu, Ben Heck?

Status
Not open for further replies.