Xbox 360 Impressively Modified Into Laptop Form

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

th_at

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2009
Kudos on the craftsmanship. $2000 might be reasonable if you account for the manual labour going into it, but you've got to hope for a wealthy X-Box-fan with a philantophist persona, to find somebody to buy it.

It seems like a college project, good as a learning excercise but no real world value.

builderbobftw

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2010
"Pretty cool if you ask me...he buys a $300 Elite and turns it into a laptop that would cost a few grand in stores/online. I personally would buy it if I didn't just upgrade my mobo and ram.

in the listing he should have said "YES! this laptop CAN run crysis!" XD"

Yeah, The Xbox 360 can run Crysis for sure dude.

cobra5000

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2008
[citation][nom]soky602[/nom]It looks cool, I would mind having it.. until I saw that massive power brick sitting next to it.[/citation]
Duhh..its an xbox 360! Have you never seen what the xbox power cable connects too?

zybch

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
So its got the receipt for the console included, even though its totally worthless as you'd NEVER be able to claim any warranty on the thing without the guys at the place or purchase laughing you out of the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.