Yahoo! CEO Accused of Lying on Resume

Status
Not open for further replies.

v3nom777

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2012
[citation][nom]chumly[/nom]They should change the name of the company from "Yahoo!" to "Yahoo?".[/citation]

More like Yahoo! to Boohoo!
It's a piece of paper, calm down.

jaquith

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2009
It's a perfect excuse for a major class action lawsuit! It's a lie that's been published to the shareholders misrepresenting the qualifications of their CEO.

It is a 'big deal' to those with investments in Yahoo.

Darkk

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2003
Yahoo! been going downhill for the past few years and now with the latest fiasco they are looking for anything to help bring the company back to it's former glory. Sorry investers that ship has sailed so time to cash in your chips while you can and move on.

blazorthon

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2010
Well, if Yahoo get's a complete restructuring at the higher echelons of the company, then maybe they can get people who will bring the company back up to it's former glory, or at least keep Yahoo afloat. It's kinda discouraging to see a problem such as this CEO's apparently falsified resume happen to Yahoo.

youssef 2010

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2009
Two people in one company with potential lying on their resumes and the two happen to be holding key positions?

Man, I think I'm sticking with google

trapper

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2005
[citation][nom]v3nom777[/nom]More like Yahoo! to Boohoo!It's a piece of paper, calm down.[/citation]

That's saying that lying on a resume is allowed. What's the point of school if anyone can just say "Oh yeah, I have my degree." without having sat one day in a classroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.