Yes I have a Samsung J-3 in the screen does not come on it shattered the phone does turn on and I can talk to Google a little

Milo187

Prominent
Jul 22, 2017
Go to Samsung that drop the entire screen shattered I could turn it on and parts of the screen do we light up I can see a little bit I could talk to Google a little bit but I can't transfer the photos and the rest of my contacts from that phone and my videos from that phone to the new phone it just it just won't work for me I don't know how to do it

Unless the files were on a SD card, or you can access the device well enough to connect it to a computer via USB cord (and access its internal storage from a folder on the computer) or you had the phone synced to say a google account, there would be no way for you to get the items off the device.

Unless the files were on a SD card, or you can access the device well enough to connect it to a computer via USB cord (and access its internal storage from a folder on the computer) or you had the phone synced to say a google account, there would be no way for you to get the items off the device.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kurjak Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 3
C Android Smartphones 1
PhilipMichaels Android Smartphones 2
H Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 0
M Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 4
G Android Smartphones 0
J Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1