Youtube help - Support Google fourms failed me.

Vinnie Munoz

Estimable
Mar 23, 2015
Hello, Recently I unlocked restricted mode (never hit lock for ever button thing), got it working went to open a video and now it doesn't work again? I had it unlocked now I cant see or read comments or see certain videos it been working for awhile now it broke again! Please help me!

**DISCLAIMER;
I AM THE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR;
I AM OFF THE WINDOWS FAMILY SYSTEM AS A CHILD AND ON AS AN ADULT.**

http://

Solution
Just signin again and unlock it. Forever doesnt mean forever, it means until you un-restrict it. You can do that at the bottom of any video
youtube wont car if your the admin on your pc btw

Hey I just found this on Google's support site:
Found a solution. It would appear if you have the restricted mode problem, Microsoft believes your account is a child's account and is restricting your activity automatically. To remedy this, go to Family Safety on Microsoft's Website, and remove yourself from any family group you may be a part of. This should change your account to an adult, and the automatic restrictions go away, and turning off Youtube's restriction mode will stick.

good luck

popatim

Splendid
Just signin again and unlock it. Forever doesnt mean forever, it means until you un-restrict it. You can do that at the bottom of any video
youtube wont car if your the admin on your pc btw

Hey I just found this on Google's support site:
Found a solution. It would appear if you have the restricted mode problem, Microsoft believes your account is a child's account and is restricting your activity automatically. To remedy this, go to Family Safety on Microsoft's Website, and remove yourself from any family group you may be a part of. This should change your account to an adult, and the automatic restrictions go away, and turning off Youtube's restriction mode will stick.

good luck

Solution