Solved! Zoom aspect ratio on phone

May 4, 2021
My phone is a Galaxy Note 8 with Android v9. On Zoom calls with others on desktops or laptops, my aspect ratio is narrower than theirs, which fill the screen. I can't find any settings in Zoom or my phone to be full-width. Is there a solution? I have a screencap, but don't see how to add it here.

Solution
ected word and display the result.
My phone is a Galaxy Note 8 with Android v9. On Zoom calls with others on desktops or laptops, my aspect ratio is narrower than theirs, which fill the screen. I can't find any settings in Zoom or my phone to be full-width. Is there a solution? I have a screencap, but don't see how to add it here.

When not in a Meeting go to Zoom settings>Meeting>Aspect Ratio>Change it to 'Scale to fit'

Not really sure however, if that's your video or other people's video you're changing it for. Zoom isn't really clear on that detail and I don't use Zoom to know.

CParsons

Estimable
Staff member
Dec 4, 2019
ected word and display the result.

When not in a Meeting go to Zoom settings>Meeting>Aspect Ratio>Change it to 'Scale to fit'

Not really sure however, if that's your video or other people's video you're changing it for. Zoom isn't really clear on that detail and I don't use Zoom to know.

Solution