£1100 to spend is this the best ?

rudge03

Commendable
Feb 5, 2017
evening

I have bought my son a really good desktop pc for gaming and now jealous.
I have £1100 to spend and want to play games like gta and open world games.
Is this the best i can find im worried as i havent heard alot about them?
Can anyone help ?
also i need it to be a laptop due to working away.thanks

MEDION Erazer X7843 17.3

Solution
If your son has "a really good desktop PC for gaming" and you want something to match that, then this Medion is definitely "a really good laptop PC for gaming".

Just bear in mind that gaming laptops generally don't make any concessions to weight or sleek design. This Medion weighs 3.5 kg and its overall styling is squarely aimed at gamers rather than business professionals. The Medion will, of course, handle any business software you may use and provide ample power for web browsing and streaming. Games like GTA V, Civ VI, Obduction and Batman: Arkham Knight won't be a problem.

Medion is a German manufacturer of standard-to-high-end PCs and is considered an attractive value-for-money proposition, at least in Scandinavia and in Germany...
If your son has "a really good desktop PC for gaming" and you want something to match that, then this Medion is definitely "a really good laptop PC for gaming".

Just bear in mind that gaming laptops generally don't make any concessions to weight or sleek design. This Medion weighs 3.5 kg and its overall styling is squarely aimed at gamers rather than business professionals. The Medion will, of course, handle any business software you may use and provide ample power for web browsing and streaming. Games like GTA V, Civ VI, Obduction and Batman: Arkham Knight won't be a problem.

Medion is a German manufacturer of standard-to-high-end PCs and is considered an attractive value-for-money proposition, at least in Scandinavia and in Germany. I don't know how consumers view the brand in the UK, but it's probably always going to be a niche player compared to HP and Dell.

In 2011 Lenovo bought a 75 % stake in the company and today, at 90 %, Medion is effectively a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lenovo.

Solution

rudge03

Commendable
Feb 5, 2017

Thanks for taking your time to reply you answered a lot of my doubts.
Thank you