10 Google Tricks You Didn't Know About

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfisthand

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
"Beware though, if your friends start direct messaging you in Twitter you Google Chatting with you at the same time, your brain might explode."

You guys really need to hire some proofreaders

bill gates is your daddy

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
That was nice showing the folks how to lookup a torrent. Be careful...the RIAA might come sue you for showing that saying that its Tomsguide.com fault that people are pirating music.

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
[citation][nom]bill gates is your daddy[/nom]That was nice showing the folks how to lookup a torrent. Be careful...the RIAA might come sue you for showing that saying that its Tomsguide.com fault that people are pirating music.[/citation]
That is a good point. I guess you could say we are taking a risk.

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
[citation][nom]mrfisthand[/nom]"Beware though, if your friends start direct messaging you in Twitter you Google Chatting with you at the same time, your brain might explode."You guys really need to hire some proofreaders[/citation]
Thanks, good catch.

BigBurn

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2008
It will not only convert money, you can convert units with
"X whatevertypeofunits in whatevertypeofunits" (like: 3423423 meters in nanometer)

ssr

Distinguished
May 1, 2009
few of my google searches after reading this guide
filetype:torrent TERA PATRIC
filetype:torrent LISA ANN

Shadow703793

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
Ok, I knew about all of these things except the Twitter one. Then again I don't use twitter. Also see:
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/master-the-google-search-like-a-god-save-time/

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
[citation][nom]anamaniac[/nom]How about calculus?Int[(e^-x)(sinx)dx]=qThen Int[(q)dx]Double integrals are a pain...I suck at integration by parts.[/citation]

....e^x*cos(x)?

im failing math too lol, and im in calc 3! i shud know this! lmfao hahaha

G

Hi, have you tried www.doodle.com ? o couple of fellows end me are using it at home and at work not only to answer questions but also to set appointments for mettings.
Easy to set, easy to use with no knowledge about html or whatever.
Just for dummies!

Miguel

Evolution2001

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2007
One of the (basic?) features I like is the site: filter.
When I need to find out something, but want to keep the results limited to a particular site, that's what it's for. Let's say that I want to find a review for a video card, but I only want to search TomsHardware and not every review site out there, the syntax would be site:www.tomshwardware.com nVidia Quadro comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS