10 TV Guide Apps for Your Smartphone or Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPB1

Honorable
Oct 20, 2013
"What's on TV?"... if yo bought a 2013 Sony, you won't know, but Samsung has channel lists and Electronic Program Guide and timer/programmed viewing. (I bought 1 of each, I liked the Sony Twin Picture for watching 2 games at once, but must use my digital converter box from my old analog TV to get the channel list and see what's on what channel without flipping through 110 OTA channels, reminds me of old analog tv clicking around the dial to see what's on.

My Samsung complaint is no variable audio out so you must get up walk across a room to turn down the knob on the stereo/computer speakers as if remote controls shouldn't turn down volume... Memories of 1960 for both brands

RPB1

Honorable
Oct 20, 2013
"What's on TV?"... if yo bought a 2013 Sony, you won't know, but Samsung has channel lists and Electronic Program Guide and timer/programmed viewing. (I bought 1 of each, I liked the Sony Twin Picture for watching 2 games at once, but must use my digital converter box from my old analog TV to get the channel list and see what's on what channel without flipping through 110 OTA channels, reminds me of old analog tv clicking around the dial to see what's on.

My Samsung complaint is no variable audio out so you must get up walk across a room to turn down the knob on the stereo/computer speakers as if remote controls shouldn't turn down volume... Memories of 1960 for both brands

Status
Not open for further replies.