1080p problems :/

Milosh Trtich

Honorable
Oct 5, 2013
Whenever I want to watch a video online I watch it in 720p, but now I have high-speed internet and I wanted to watch 1080p video but when I set the quality to 1080p it just shows random colors.. I'm using laptop..... It's Fujitsu Lifebook A531 and when I had slow internet I wasn't even tryingto watch HD.. And also I have 2.3 Ghz CPU (Intel i3) PLzzzzz I really want to watch HD

Solution
It's because your graphics card is not good enough for the 1080p in streaming. You have a 1366x768 screen, then your system plays in direct the video at 720p easily, but for the 1080p, you will need to download the video and play it with a program, like VLC or Pot Player. The resolution of your screen has nothing to do with the video you are playing, the video player program will adapt.
It's because your graphics card is not good enough for the 1080p in streaming. You have a 1366x768 screen, then your system plays in direct the video at 720p easily, but for the 1080p, you will need to download the video and play it with a program, like VLC or Pot Player. The resolution of your screen has nothing to do with the video you are playing, the video player program will adapt.

Solution