$150 Android Tablet Spotted in Kmart Flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

willgart

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2007
800 * 480, a little small (specially for a 720p movie...). the 7" too.
but its a demonstration that the industry can resell a device at the right price!!!!

G

bought it, can't connect to PC. U drive won't work etc...... Kmart lousy product?????

eeide

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
[citation][nom]Zaixionito[/nom]Wow. Cheap, and better than an iMaxi![/citation]

I don't see anything about this device that would make it anywhere close to better than an iPad. I really love Android, but there are several apps that I can't live without that aren't available for Android (Air Video, myNZB, Call of Duty Zombies just to name a few). Hopefully some of those apps will eventually be ported.

G

Hmmm, isn't the 720 in 720p the vertical resolution? 800 x 480, can't, by definition do 720p.

tinnerdxp

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2008
why cannot they even officially say where to buy one on their site?
No INFO at all... Is it even going to be available in the UK?

catalyst2590

Distinguished
May 21, 2009
[citation][nom]eeide[/nom]I don't see anything about this device that would make it anywhere close to better than an iPad. I really love Android, but there are several apps that I can't live without that aren't available for Android (Air Video, myNZB, Call of Duty Zombies just to name a few). Hopefully some of those apps will eventually be ported.[/citation]
apple is evil!!! android for life!!! i dont need ur reasoning and sense im just an android fanboy /s
btw id be all over android if they had decent games on the market, only thing i eneded up using was the gba and snes emulators

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
Might be a good replacement for my Cloudbook. I should swing by a K-Mart if I can find one. Honestly, I've never been compelled to shop there till now.

Status
Not open for further replies.