Li Shezaar

Estimable
Jun 17, 2015
Hello,

F&D F550X vs Logitech Z337::
Been pondering over which of these two to buy. Have a Creative SBS - E2800 which I am thinking of attaching to the TV, need something in it's place for the PC now.
No, experience with fenda at all which makes me a little skeptical however reviews say otherwise.

Would mostly be using it for gaming and rarely for other media, so my focus would be on bass whilst I also do not want it to be overwhelming.
What other options can I consider in the same price range? (INR 4000 - 5000 or upto 80 USD)

Also, I am looking at 2.1 speakers only.

EDIT: Got the Logitech Z337, frequent sound drop on bluetooth, also it sounds quite average on Bluetooth. AUX was fine, Louder than my Creative speakers but on low bass trebble seemed overpowering, and on the higher bass settings the bass seemed overpowering; was left with a very small usable bass guage as a result. Additionally sound clarity was lacking quite a bit.
Increasing my range to INR 8000 - 10000 or USD 120 to 150. Can someone reccommedn me good 2.1 speakers at that range, Bluetooth is preferable but not necessary.

Li Shezaar

Estimable
Jun 17, 2015
Considering the z623, how would a pair of Bose Companion 2 Series 3 sound in comparison. No Subwoofer, just a 2.0, but curious here.
Also, any idea of Altec Lansing or Panasonic speakers?