2012 galaxy note 10.1 bought in 2017 will this still work for lecture/class notes??????

challmation

Prominent
Jun 22, 2017
ok, so I'm in nursing school and use my galaxy note 3 phone w/spen alot. My phone just broke and my eyes are getting old so i found a great deal on a galaxy 10.1 tab w/ s pen for under $200.... Yeah for me!!!! or so i thought! I bought it late last night and this morning started doing a little research and found out it's release date was 2012!!! In tablet years i think that's very very old... IDK ... the place i purchased it from does have a 30day return policy and the product was listed as certified refurbished. I really like using the s pen for class notes and stuff. what do you think should i give it a try? Will it be ok for what i want to use it for?

Solution
Well, while it will still work, being that old (new or not) you don't know when the battery was actually put in the device. So there is no telling how long it will actually last/work.

Also, it is using an older Android version, and it is doubtful that it would be upgradable to the current version.

Were it me, I would return that one, get your money back, and get a newer tablet. There are a lot of them that are under 200 and much newer.
Well, while it will still work, being that old (new or not) you don't know when the battery was actually put in the device. So there is no telling how long it will actually last/work.

Also, it is using an older Android version, and it is doubtful that it would be upgradable to the current version.

Were it me, I would return that one, get your money back, and get a newer tablet. There are a lot of them that are under 200 and much newer.

Solution