3.5 jack Splitter for both PC and Xbox one

Argyrud

Estimable
Apr 2, 2015
I am looking to get a 3.5m jack that will split my headset 1 3.5 jack which includes Audio and Mic so that way I can plug it into my pc and xbox one.
I am trying to get the audio from my pc and xbox one along with my mic to still work on my headset.
I currently have a HyperX Cloud Core headset.
There are a couple of splitters on amazon, but I am not sure which ones to buy that will hook up to both my computer and xbox one.
All I need is a splitter that will split from one dual audio and mic into two audio and mic jacks so that way I can plug into my pc and xbox one at the same time.

Dechy77

Estimable
Nov 16, 2015
Hi,

I have a similar question, but with a PS4. Black Friday is coming up, so if I need something semi-expensive (new headset that can actually do that, some type of audio hub, weird splitters, cable extensions, etc... ) then that's the time to buy it.

A PC with sound on motherboard (no fancy sound card)
A PS4

Looking for a headset that can already interface with both simultaneously (like, if I'd want to watch a show on my PC while playing a game and have sound coming from both, if needed), or whatever setup that could make this work (go USB? Ful HDMI to monitors? really not sure)

Thanks!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Calebritter123 Audio 1
K Audio 2
C Audio 2
L Audio 1
S Audio 0
Mark0123 Audio 3
mechasmurf Audio 0
njoj Audio 0
RetroCode Audio 0
D Audio 0