4-year-old Gets Xbox 360 Game With Weed Inside

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamie_macdonald

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2010
The most likely lawsuit i would pursue is that parent buying 16+ rated games for a FOUR YEAR OLD!!!!

Then he talks about blockbuster not being responsible!! what an ass!

theguy82

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2006
Wow, there are ESRB ratings for games. Obviously the parents don't care about this. Getting Fight Night 4 for a 4 year old? The parents should have some action taken on them for poor parenting.
I am pretty strict when it comes to my 5 year old. She plays games with ratings such as "E", "C", etc.

jamie_macdonald

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2010
[citation][nom]randomizer[/nom]I'm concerned about 2 things here:1) Why is this kid playing Fight Night?2) Who was the idiot that wasted a bag of Mary Jane in the first place?[/citation]

i agree, i smoke mine far to quick for it to get lost :)

babybeluga

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
[citation][nom]randomizer[/nom]Who was the idiot that wasted a bag of Mary Jane in the first place?[/citation]

Somebody who forgot where they left it (they were probably high, you know). Lol @ the mixture of tobacco and weed and lol harder @ the dad knowing what it was.

babybeluga

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
Hahaha. I know the whole "what if he thought it was sweets" quote is being killed right now, but really. Is his son a f'n cow (literally)?

Who sees grass and says "YUM, SWEETS!"

chunkymonster

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2006
Including weed is about the only way to actually make the game Fight Night Round 4 worth playing.

In all seriousness, that is really messed up and after calling the police I would have met them at the Blockbuster. For all we know, this could be a new form of distribution. Psst, for a gram, go buy Fight Night Round 4, for a 1/4oz go buy Konami Classics, and for 1/2oz go buy the Bee Movie game...lol!

chomlee

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
What's rediculus is that it is actually a funny bad luck story (good luck for some people). There is an old saying "Shit Happens". There is no harm here, the dad is trying to act all traumatized and everything so he can sue blockbuster.

There might also be more to the story. It could have been the dads stash and the kid took the stuff to the mother and the father said "Hey, how did that get there..... it must have been the guy before who owned this game".

Someone I knew said that about a car he was renting when the cops stopped him for speeding and found his stash.

flaminggerbil

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
Well that's amazing timing, this week in the UK some guy brought a used copy of GTA and got a few ecstacy pills inside the manual.

Funny how these things coincide...

Lavacon

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
This disgusts me!!! Why the F*&^ would you mix tobacco with mary jane? Why was this kid playing an Xbox & a boxing game at that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS