4k video from PC to TV using HDMI no sound and grey pixelated image [SOLVED]

Mar 20, 2018
Hi All
I am new in the 4k scene and I am not able to play 4k video over normal HDMI from my PC to my TV. I can play any video on YouTube but not a 64Gb file. I am using VLC player and also tried the normal windows media player with the same result.
I’ve been told that the reason is the slow HDD. That is the reason for all the HDD info.
Is that accurate?
PC:
i7 3820
16 gb ram 1866MHz [XMP]
120 ssd [for operating system: Windows 10 64bit]
2tb seagate NAS [5900rpm; where the video is stored] on SATAIII 6GB/s
2tb seagate NAS Maximum sustained data rate, OD read (MB/s) 159MB/s
2tb seagate NAS I/O data-transfer rate (max) 600MB/s
2tb seagate NAS Cache buffer 64MB
GTX 1070 EVGA FTW
Creative Sound Blaster Zx 116dB PCIe Gaming Sound Card
55"LG SJ800V
New cable [Deleycon HDMI Special Cable - HDMI 2.0 / 1.4a Compatible - High Speed with Ethernet - ARC 3D 4K Ultra HD (1080p/2160p)]

Solution
Hi
I have tried a 4k checked HDMI cable and concluded that the cable was not the problem.
I have installed a new windows media player classic and now it works fine.
I also made a DLNA Media Server and using an internet cable for the network connection I can watch 4K content without any issues.
For me the problem is solved and I do recommend going for the DLNA Media Server which is so easy to do and you have access to all your media.

Thanks to everybody that showed an interest in my post!
Mar 20, 2018
Hi

Thank you for the fast reply.
The video card HDMI connector is HDMI 2.0b and supports HDCP 2.2 according to this post [https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/845270/gpus-with-hdcp-2-2-support/]
The TV has 4 HDMI 2.0 ports [http://www.topuptv.co.uk/review-lg-49sj800v-49-inch-uhd-premium-hdr-smart-tv/]
I did try different HDMI connectors on the TV with the same result.
I have a friend that will give me his HDMI cable from a PlayStation4 and I will post the results of that test.

Mar 20, 2018
Hi
I have tried a 4k checked HDMI cable and concluded that the cable was not the problem.
I have installed a new windows media player classic and now it works fine.
I also made a DLNA Media Server and using an internet cable for the network connection I can watch 4K content without any issues.
For me the problem is solved and I do recommend going for the DLNA Media Server which is so easy to do and you have access to all your media.

Thanks to everybody that showed an interest in my post!

Solution