5.1 computer speaker set-up

brianboodhoo

Prominent
Sep 8, 2017
Hey guys, this is starting to hurt my head. So I recently purchased a 28" 4k monitor and have Logitech speakers to go with my setup. What I want to do is set up my PC and Xbox one to run from from the same monitor (which I have done). Except for the audio....I have run stereo 5.1 audio cable from the back of the desktop PC to the subwoofer / speaker system so obviously that works but there is just a single aux cord plugin at the back of the xbox one. Any tips on what I can do? Is there a splitter I can use? Thanks!

Solution
What speakers do you have? You would more than likely need a HDMI audio stripper to RCA output that would go inbetween the Xbox and monitor.

The problem is having the PC and XBox hooked up at the same time, you would need more splitters and such. Could be done in theory.
What speakers do you have? You would more than likely need a HDMI audio stripper to RCA output that would go inbetween the Xbox and monitor.

The problem is having the PC and XBox hooked up at the same time, you would need more splitters and such. Could be done in theory.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS