Aug 13, 2012
I am in the market for a $70 or less headset. I want it to feel like a feather on my head, okay maybe not that light but it should be a light weight headset. Second of all I want it to have a good mic, never really heard or read anything about bad mics but I assume the quality can be bad and people can't understand you. The colour I don't mind. I'm looking at a Steelseries Siberia V2 right now, from the reviews I am very tempted to buy it. What do you guys suggest?

Aug 13, 2012
Sorry forgot to mention it has to be in Canada. How are Razer headsets, specifically the Razer Kraken Pro and Carcharias. Also they advertise 7.1 surround and other don't have anything. Will I notice the difference since I only have 2 ears... awkward but some people believe 2.1 is good enough.

songorocosongo

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2011
When you use a 7.1 headset for example in first person shottier games, if an enemy is sneaking to knife you from behind you can hear the footsteps and tell the direction. If you'ra fast enough this will allow you to turn around and kill him before he got the chance. With the Gamecon780 everything feels more realistic and the sound feels like coming from beyond the headset speakers. You should try a 7.1 headset