A Display question

May 4, 2018
My laptop (Asus g65vw-Th71) fell down the other day and its display doesn't work anymore.
So I started to look for replacements in Amazon and I found 2 Screen that said being compatibles with my computer but I really don't know the diference between a 1600x900 display and a 1920x1080, both of them had the same size 17.3/ 43.94 cm. Do they both work ? or wich one should I buy.
I tried to look up the exact especifications for my computer but I found nothing that helped me.
Now I am even more confused trying to figure out, even if I buy the wrong one could work or not
Please help.

Solution
Your best bet is to match the make & model of the LCD. If it's already removed, one or more stickers on the back of it should tell you its model/part number.

The difference between the two you found is the resolution. 1920x1080 will give you a sharper image, but your display cable may not support/drive it if you're using the lower resolution screen.
Your best bet is to match the make & model of the LCD. If it's already removed, one or more stickers on the back of it should tell you its model/part number.

The difference between the two you found is the resolution. 1920x1080 will give you a sharper image, but your display cable may not support/drive it if you're using the lower resolution screen.

Solution