a GREAT and general problem with Lenovo Y700-17ISK

alexbroman

Commendable
Aug 13, 2016
Bad news, everyone: my laptop suddenly said "go play with yourself, bro" in it's computer-ish/windows-ish way.
The first swallow it was yesterday, I got the DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE, which I didn't pay attention actually, just restarted my notebook and everything looked fine until half an hour ago.
I got the same failure today again. I decided, that this is not okay situation, read the http://www.tomsguide.com/answers/id-2635503/driver-power-state-failure.html restarted the notebook and
Wtf? It doesn't receive my pin, but okay, the password helped. Windows starts. But it looks like it's been reseted to some default state with no drivers at all: no lan, no display driver, no audio etc.
God, why?
All the programs I installed still work.
Windows components, such as, for example, display settins, power options tab in control panel - dead, , no sign-in options available. I can't change Microsoft account to local one with this error message https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/914232.
What should I do in this case?

Upd
Lenovo Y700-17ISK serial number PFOFPMLG just in case.

Upd
Just got the windows activation error code 0x80070426

Upd
"Troubleshooter doesn't work with this version of Windows" error message when I'm trying to troubleshoot blue screen

Upd.
Message "verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services"
And another message:
The volume shadow copy service used by system restore is not working.
0x81000202

SFC also doesn't work.

Well, as I understand, I just have no other option, than reinstall Windows

Solution
Sounds like nothing short of a completely fresh reinstallation of the OS will straighten it out.

I hope you're able to get your files out of that shipwreck and can run Magical Jelly Bean to find the Product Key.
Pardon my subtle edit but we have very young readers here.

With some luck, this might be one of those occasions System Restore can get you out of. Go back to a restore point before the last Windows Update and as soon as you get there, run a strong anti-virus programme.

I think I can smell nasty stuff in there, even from here in England.

alexbroman

Commendable
Aug 13, 2016

Sorry for that.

Yep, Antivirus is the very first thing i ever put into my computer.
And yep, I never install doubtful software so that's why I am so surprised with this thing here.
And yep, the laptop is one moth old, so u didn't even thought about turning the restore services on and set.
And yep, another Upd. I got another error message
"verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services"

Have you got a standard account or administrative? Open an elevated Command Prompt by right clicking on cmd.exe in c:\windows\system32 and choosing RunAs Administrator.

At the prompt, type
net user Administrator /active:yes
and hit Enter.

Restart the notebook and log in to the Administrator account. Start off by enabling the VSC Service then set up System Restore - better late than never.

Being system Admin should take away some of your problems but you can't stay forever. Update all the drivers online while you can.

alexbroman

Commendable
Aug 13, 2016

Thanks, but it's not an option. I am the administrator, and I tried, well, everything I found on web, but still, just new error messages.
USB powershare is down, keyboard do not respond until reset

Slight correction - you are an Administrator. The System Administrator account has many more facilities and permissions than an ordinary aAdmin account which, in tun, has far more than a Standard account.

It's where I would go if your machine was on my bench and it's worth a shot even if it's because it's the only suggestion I've got left. :D

alexbroman

Commendable
Aug 13, 2016

Just tried it, got the sys error 5, access is denied. And that is after I reset my pc.
And another strange thing is I can't install Google Chrome on a virgin clean W10, some unspecified error. "If G C is currently running, please close it and try again"