A Hybrid PS3 Controller With Built-In Qwerty Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

lp231

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2006
Teacher: Senior Beavis Como es Juan?
Beavis (gibberish Spanish): ehhh... Rendo grio purdo ralah warto jskwensshwjk Rico Suave!
Huh, huh, huh!
Teacher: Principle office now! Well, butthead?
Butthead: umm... (thinking extremely hard)... Taco Supreme!

Goldengoose

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2011
Suppose this is brilliant for those gamers who use a dpad better than they can a keyboard and mouse - for pc users however i'd expect them to be using a eagle eye USB PS3 adapter - play with keyboard and mouse straight up!

jacobdrj

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2005
[citation][nom]techguy911[/nom]I use a normal cheap pc usb keyboard on ps3 works great only cost me 9 dollars.[/citation]
I think you'd have to admit that there is value in having all this functionality and convenience at your fingertips... Besides, if you need another controller anyways, why not spend less and get more with this controller, vs a SONY one?

silver565

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2009
Pretty revolutionary, gaming will never be the same again!

Looks good though. It'd certainly make things a little easier though. I may just get one...

CKKwan

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2010
They should make it the traditional M shape like controller, which is much easier to hold then this PSP style controller.

Too small as a keyboard (and used too little), but at the same time hurt my hand if I play too long :(

neon871

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2011
It looks like a first gen smart phone converted in to a game pad...............

Cheap or not people don't buy ugly!

:-o

DSpider

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2009
They should add a laptop trackpad on the back and make it compatible with PCs as well. Flip it upside down and the trackpad reverses (via six-axis).

Status
Not open for further replies.