a portable software to localize

Romano Lorenzo

Commendable
Aug 6, 2016
hi. 2 days ago they stole my laptop from my locker. no security software installed, so no chance to refind it. but, now I put some advices that ask to the thief to at least give me my data there was inside. I'll let a usb memory in the locker hoping he will do it. so, I was thinking, if there was a software I could put in the usb stick, so portable I imagine, that setting in the right way send me the position where it is as soon as he connect the usb and he as a internet connection. so in the case he is a minimum honest I will get back my data; in the case he is totally dishonest and he steal my usb as well, as soon as he will use it I will know the position where he is and give it to the police. what do you think guys? I searched for something like this, but without succees. in Google I used keywords like "localize" or "spy". but maybe is not the right way. do you think exists something that can help me??
any advice it is very appreciated.
thanks in advice anyway. you are always so helpful for me

Romano Lorenzo

Commendable
Aug 6, 2016
the thief is a collegue of the structure where I work. he has the cabinet next to mine, because he must have seen me put my laptop in the cabinet. so yes he came back to the same place several times a day

Romano Lorenzo

Commendable
Aug 6, 2016
doesn't exist a portable software that works like a keylogger automatically??? that simply records since it is plugged in and save it all when it's removed...or that shots and save photos from webcam. or that email me if connected to internet... is it possible nothing like that is available? ??