So my laptop is Acer Nitro 5 An515-43. I usually remove battery and do the stuff. But yesterday I forgot to takeout the battery. And while removing the screws of fans that I was about to clean.. A screw fell on the smd capacitor and a tiny spark came. the capacitor was near to the bios. I immediately connected the battery and turned on but only keyboard light and fans are working. And display is not working. No output via hdmi too. What could have gone wrong? When I gave to sc he said that gpu is gone. But I don't think so.. please anyone guide me regarding this?