Accidentally I've deleted some of my important photos and videos permanently from google photos. Can i recover them without pc

Mar 6, 2018
Hi friends,
I've apply lots of apps to recover my stuff but all in vein
I've also tried to root my cell phone but failed
Can I get my data back without computer

COLGeek

Cybernaut
MERGED QUESTION
Question from amnachaudhary73 : "Accidentally I've deleted my important videos from google photos permanently can I recover them without pc ?"

COLGeek

Cybernaut
MERGED QUESTION
Question from amnachaudhary73 : "Accidentally I've deleted some of my important photos and videos permanently from google photos. Can i recover them without pc"

Mar 6, 2018

Mar 6, 2018
I was just selecting all downloaded pics and videos to delete and make some space in my google photos and I selected more than 500 pics and videos including that my stuff which deleted
And I'm not sure they backed up or not
Many time I've recover my pics and videos from diskdigger app but this time that app is not showing much camera pic and not a single video I've made
Can u solve this disaster I've done?

Mar 6, 2018
I was just selecting all downloaded pics and videos to delete and make some space in my google photos and I selected more than 500 pics and videos including that my stuff which deleted
And I'm not sure they backed up or not
Many time I've recover my pics and videos from diskdigger app but this time that app is not showing much camera pic and not a single video I've made
Can u solve this disaster I've done?