Acer aspire 5745-5387 freezing and the screen flashes after about 2 min of being on

galbraith215

Prominent
Oct 22, 2017
Possible solutions please just bought screen from eBay and the post saidits lightly used and it was 100 percent working but after I connected the screen I noticed my laptop kept freezing and screen flashes lighter

Solution
Seems you are leaving out some details, like you replaced the screen on your laptop. The issue may be that you got a wrong screen for your model, or the issue is not with the screen that you are trying to fix. Start at the beginning, what was your laptop doing that you had to replace the screen? Was it dropped, cracked, had the same issues as you are seeing now? You may have gotten a bad screen, or connected it wrong, or the issue is in several other places.
Seems you are leaving out some details, like you replaced the screen on your laptop. The issue may be that you got a wrong screen for your model, or the issue is not with the screen that you are trying to fix. Start at the beginning, what was your laptop doing that you had to replace the screen? Was it dropped, cracked, had the same issues as you are seeing now? You may have gotten a bad screen, or connected it wrong, or the issue is in several other places.

Solution