Acer Aspire e1-410 cannot boot after upgrade bios

Amber_1990

Commendable
May 23, 2016
As title, my is acer aspire e1-410, I downloaded the bios v2.10 from official acer website(my previous is v2.05), its an exe file so I double click to run it, it show me something like confirmation or tnc whatsoever, after i click accept or install, window shutdown and start again into bios installation. In the whole process of installation it was didnt ask for press or type anything and it just enjoy itself there and running seem smooth I guess.. until it shutdown again, it never wake up anymore, but just having the 2 blue led light keep on and off... at first I was thinking maybe it havent finish the upgrade job so I wait for another 30min but still only the 2 blue led light keep on and off and on and off and I notice that when the led light on, the fan on as well and when light off the fan off and never ending. I tried most all the ways that I can found in internet like take off battery press power button f2 f9 f10 f12 fn+esc but all not working. But when I press fn+esc and press start, one of the blue light with the electricity logo finally keep lighting, and another blue light with disk logo will light up for 1-2 sec then off again. But still it never show up a single word on my screen, its just die died. Anyone can help? Btw its a UEFI MODE I guess..

TRENDING THREADS