Solved! acer aspire es1 131 help for support black screen wont startup

hakunama

Prominent
Mar 20, 2017
I've got a acer aspire es1 131 c8rl model notebook. It went from just fine to black screen suddenly and after i tried to restart it , it wont boot up . when i press the power button, the indicator blinks once but nothing happens no signs of machine running. the laptop is charging fine .

Solution
Could be a dead motherboard. Unplug system from wall power, remove battery, hold in the power button for 30 seconds. Plug in only the wall power, does it work? Try with only battery, does it work? Try both. If nothing works, you can try a different power adapter. Try reseating the hard drive and RAM.

If no lights or anything go on, I doubt you will see anything on an external monitor but you can try that. Past that, have someone look over the system, it likely will need a new motherboard.
Could be a dead motherboard. Unplug system from wall power, remove battery, hold in the power button for 30 seconds. Plug in only the wall power, does it work? Try with only battery, does it work? Try both. If nothing works, you can try a different power adapter. Try reseating the hard drive and RAM.

If no lights or anything go on, I doubt you will see anything on an external monitor but you can try that. Past that, have someone look over the system, it likely will need a new motherboard.

Solution

hakunama

Prominent
Mar 20, 2017

I cannot remove the battery it is wired with the motherboard , pressing the power button does nothing . All I see is a blue indicator that keeps bleeping everytime i press the power