Acer aspire loop

Terelle

Commendable
Oct 18, 2016
Can you please send me a direct link to a free full version of windows i can download on a USB from another computer then use it for my computer and try to reinstall windows?

Solution

There is no free Windows version, but you can certainly use your existing Windows license to re-install it on your computer. What version of Windows did it have?

There is no free Windows version, but you can certainly use your existing Windows license to re-install it on your computer. What version of Windows did it have?

Solution

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Terelle : "Acer Aspire R11 stuck in loop"

Terelle

Commendable
Oct 18, 2016
Thanks all who helped I was so sure I had to send my computer away to acer to get fixed but I tried one last thing and it worded!! :) what I did was used my friends computer who has window 10 then went to google and type in Microsoft medial tool download then once I got to the webpage I download the media tool and opened it . Then it prompted me to select what I want to burn the windows on and I hit USB . I download on to the USB then I went to troubleshoot into my own computer hit start up setting and of course it failed then I went to more options and went to uploads via USB . Then the download started and work . Thanks everybody .hope this helps others.

Terelle

Commendable
Oct 18, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Terelle : "Acer Aspire Loop Fixed"

Thanks all who helped I was so sure I had to send my computer away to acer to get fixed but I tried one last thing and it worked!! :) what I did was used my friends computer who has window 10 then I went to google and type in Microsoft media tool download. Then once I got to the webpage I hit download the media tool and opened it . Then it prompted me to select what I want to burn the windows on and I hit USB . I downloaded the software on to the USB then I went to troubleshoot into my own computer hit start up setting and of course it failed then I went to more options and went to uploads via USB . Then the download started and work . Thanks everybody .hope this helps others.