Activision to Hold Modern Warfare 3 Premiere on Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnley14

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
I didn't realize Activision had created the Call of Duty Endowment, that makes me like them a lot more.

I'm interested to see the updates Tom's provides from the event, it sounds pretty cool.

officeguy

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009
Activision will donate 100 percent of the sales to The Call of Duty Endowment, a non-profit, public benefit corporation that seeks to help returning soldiers transition back to civilian life, find work and establish careers.
That is great to see that Activision will take all of the profits to help the soldiers. A big THANKS for the military who serves and protect us.

G

+1 What warezme said.
-1 Kanye "George Bush hates black people" West.
+100 for proceeds going to a good cause.. Almost makes me want to buy the game just because of that gesture..

oneshott

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2010
[citation][nom]t2couger[/nom]i tend to try and stay away form areas with small children.[/citation]

Better start packing your bags then.

Apple Troll Master

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011
Now you know the game will suck if they have to do an event this big just to get people to see it first hand. Anti-vision is sweating bullets because Battlefield 3 is coming out in October. As soon as all these fanboys see one of there friends playing Battlefield they are going to cancel their pre-ordered CoD....CoD is dead after this year....but then again there are loyalist. =)

I forgot to mention...I love how all the CoD games are still $49.99 at the least...you could get Bad Company 2 for $39.99($29.99 now) a month after it was out and its still better than any CoD. Antivision can kick rocks! GREEDY S.O.B.s!

chickenhoagie

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
As much as I'll probably hopefully like battlefield 3..I don't see EA donating jack shit. So I give Activision major props for this one. 50 percent proceeds would've impressed me, but if they truly give out 100 percent of their profits, then damn..bravo. A company finally steps up and puts their balls on the table like a man.

bebangs

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2009
I also stopped reading after seeing his name.

My brain keeps interrupting me.

Brain says quote-

"Yo, Bebangs! I'm really happy for you, Imma let you finish but Kanye is not one of the best celebrities of all time. NOT One of the best celebrities of all time!"

G

What does Kanye worst have anything to do with this game? Just like Kobe for MW2. Both are two of my least favorite celebrities.

Status
Not open for further replies.