BubbaDiWone3

Estimable
Jul 14, 2014
Hi.Recently i buyed a adaptor(because the person who invented the lenovo,had to put a combo jack,because why not) for my headset(a4tech hs-60).The adaptor is http://www.elfast.ro/shop/produse/78-mufe-adaptoare-splitter/80-mufeadaptoare-jack-3.5rca/3610-adaptor-3.5-stereo-4contacte-2x3.5-stereo-3contacte-delock.html.When i plug in the headset(in adaptor then in laptop),everythings seems fine except my microphone it doesn't working.Well,somehow,after unistalling and installing several drivers for my soundcard(conexant smartaudio hd)i managed to get my microphone working(well it working but i can barrely hear me at +40 db and max volume).When i speak in my L Headset it seems working like a real microphone(much better then the microphone).Can someone explain what the hell is going on?Might be a headphone defection?(my laptop is Lenovo G580 and sorry for my english im from Romania)

BubbaDiWone3

Estimable
Jul 14, 2014

I tried,i can't hear anything from the headset but in control pannel it say External Microphone,but sadly it don't working