Adode Premier Export Stuck at 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie Coogan

Honorable
May 14, 2013
I was recently exporting a video with the H.264 format at 1080p at about 24 fps. It took about 3 hours for 10 minutes of video. But when it was done it got stuck at a 100%. I had to cancel it. Has anybody else had this problem? Is there someway to aviod this?

You can try cleaning the cache.
1. Open Premiere
2. Click on Edit
3. Click on Preferences
4. Click on Media
5. Click on Clean under Media Cache Database
6. Click on OK to exit.
7. Close Premiere
8. Restart Premiere
9. Open the project that contains the file you want to export.
10.Try exporting the clip again.
Let me know whether or not that helps. If it doesn't then I will try to help you find another answer.
Just out of curiosity, what version of Premiere are you using?

Jackie Coogan

Honorable
May 14, 2013
It worked, but I have new problem. The video exported by premiere has no audio and it lasts 12 hours, when the source matirial is only 11 minutes. Wierd. I exported at the HD 1080p 23.976 preset. By the way, I have CS6 and PC.

What format was the video in when you imported it into Premiere? I agree that a 11 minute video lasting 12 hours is weird.

Assuming you are using the same settings that you have used in the past, has anything else changed? Are you upsizing the images? Are the images HD images? Are you using an transitions between the images?

Jackie Coogan

Honorable
May 14, 2013
I exported again with the HD 1080p 23.976 preset and the it gave me the right time, 11 minutes. But the cuality of the video dosen't look hd, it looks standerd. I checked the propierties and it say 1920 x 1080, but the quality is still pretty bad. The pics are Hd. I had reduce the picture size in photopshop cuase they wouldn't fit in the viewer and when they exported you could only see a fragment of the picture. And I em using cross disovles and etc.

I don't know that this will help but you can try resizing the original HD images in Premiere. When you click on a picture in a sequence you can adjust the Scale under Motion which is under Video Effects on the Effect Controls tab. You can scale down until you have what you want on the screen. If you try that let me know if it makes a difference in picture quality of the exported video.

DeliriousMango

Prominent
Feb 13, 2017

Sorry to open this back up, but I figured I'd leave my solution for anyone who comes by as I did today. I initially thought mine was stuck at 100% but after waiting a little longer it finished. Perhaps it was due to my project's timeline being 56 minutes long, and taking approximately 3 hours like yours. I'm not sure how long OP waited for it to finish encoding, but I probably waited 15 - 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.