Alcatel fierce One won't read SD card

Lissie_Liss_My_Love

Commendable
Jul 19, 2016
My Alcatel fierce One won't read SD card,was working fine then just recently it started saying it's not reading an SD card/ please insert sd card, I can't download sertain apps because of it and won't allow any camera to be used and photo and video is not detected. What do I do? Is it fixable? ?

Solution
Have you tried restarting the phone? This often will fix the issue.

Also, have you recently (prior to the problem starting) installed any new apps or updated apps? The change could have effected the card. If this is the case, you could try uninstalling whatever was recently installed to see if it fixes the issue. Restart the phone after and uninstall.

Did you remove the card, while the phone was turned on? This can cause errors, and even corrupt the card and/or the data on the card. If that is the case, there may be nothing you can do to get the card working again, without loss of data. While I card may be fixable, or reformattable, that would still result is loss of data.

Also, if possible, I would try and connect the card to a...
Have you tried restarting the phone? This often will fix the issue.

Also, have you recently (prior to the problem starting) installed any new apps or updated apps? The change could have effected the card. If this is the case, you could try uninstalling whatever was recently installed to see if it fixes the issue. Restart the phone after and uninstall.

Did you remove the card, while the phone was turned on? This can cause errors, and even corrupt the card and/or the data on the card. If that is the case, there may be nothing you can do to get the card working again, without loss of data. While I card may be fixable, or reformattable, that would still result is loss of data.

Also, if possible, I would try and connect the card to a computer and see if you can read it there, or from another device. NOTE: Make sure you do not let it be formatted to that computer or device. You are just trying to see if they will read it. If they do, then you know the problem is with the phone.

Solution