Question All my YouTube comments I’ve ever posted from all my channels disappeared. What can I do?

Dec 4, 2021
Please don't spam the forum, keep it to 1 thread.
Can’t see my comments on YouTube, no comment history in Google Activity. No new subcomments arrive. I desperately need them restored as quickly as I can. How can I contact someone that has access to retrieve my data? All I could do till now is ask a general question on Google Support. Time is passing and I’m not sure for how long Google staff can retrieve my data...

Dec 4, 2021
Last time I stopped receiving any YouTube comments/replies, I discovered that all of my YouTube comments have disappeared without warning. There are replies, but none of my comments. I tried to find them in Google Activity, but the entire list is empty, and that’s not only on my main channel or Google account, but throuout ALL of my channels. I’m dealing with this for like 10 days now, but still have not a single what to do. Google Support wasn’t supportive at all and that’s about the only place they redirect you if you have any problem regarding literally anything. How can I reach out to Google in such instance? What can I do to retrieve the data? I’m really afraid time is only working against me

Dec 4, 2021
Last time I stopped receiving any YouTube comments/replies, I discovered that all my YouTube comments have disappeared without warning. There are replies, but no comments of mine. I also tried to find them through Google Activity and here too, entire list was empty, and not just on my main channel or Google account, but throuout ALL of my channels. Now I’m trying all possible options to find a way to unhide my comments, because till now, the only way I could (couldn’t) contact Google even in such cases is by just making a thread in Google help. I desperately need them restored as soon as possible. How, except Google Feedback can I contact people in Google who are actually responsible for this kind of errors? Or if there’s still any other official way I didn’t try? It’s hard to believe Google just refuses to answer the problems no matter how serious they are?