Solved! All photo's + recordings have been taken away by ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2018
Last week a windows came flashing across my screen + told me it me l needed to ring some number as my laptop had been hacked, anyway now all my recordings + photo's are gone , can l get them back?

Solution
You can try and use Recuva/TestDisk to recover the data that was on your disk but your results can and will vary. It's always good practice to have a backup of your content in case something like this happens. Others have had to deal with drive corruption or even OS corruption. If you're dealing with hacking, I'd ask you to invest in an antivirus or at the very least see if your firewalls on your system/route/ISP are functional.

Lutfij

Splendid
You can try and use Recuva/TestDisk to recover the data that was on your disk but your results can and will vary. It's always good practice to have a backup of your content in case something like this happens. Others have had to deal with drive corruption or even OS corruption. If you're dealing with hacking, I'd ask you to invest in an antivirus or at the very least see if your firewalls on your system/route/ISP are functional.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.