Amd phenom ii x2 545 unlocking help

jeffery30162

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013
Hello I have a Phenom ii x2 545 and i have sucessfully unlocked all 4 cores and ran it through a statability test. But I have an issue, I get random screen tears in certain places and when browsing the internet. also shockwave crashes in google chrome randomly. All-In-All Windows has never crashed and I even been able to play PlanetSide 2 with no problems or screen tears. Should I increase the core voltage up a bit? Please help me quickly.

Thankyou =)

Solution
Sure, you can try bumping it up a tad but I think that the tears are a result of your GPU and shockwave crashes from time to time in browsers on all computers. Try updating it. If you want to up the voltage to your CPU, do it one step at a time and do not go over 1.5V for any reason.

Avro Arrow

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2009
Sure, you can try bumping it up a tad but I think that the tears are a result of your GPU and shockwave crashes from time to time in browsers on all computers. Try updating it. If you want to up the voltage to your CPU, do it one step at a time and do not go over 1.5V for any reason.

Solution

jeffery30162

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013
ok ill try bumping up the voltage by one increment. I have a msi cyclone r6850 oc graphics card, I do not understand why unlocking the cpu would effect the gpu. shockwave never crashed for me until I unlocked it. btw I use google chrome