Solved! Android 11 - Does restarting your phone multiple times a day wear the battery/SSD overtime?

ShangWang

Great
Feb 22, 2021
I have the samsung a32 5g.

I'm frequently restarting my phone to test some apps. Does anyone know if restarting your phone frequently puts wear on either the battery or SSD overtime? Does the phone write mb to the SSD on restart?

Solution

I'm frequently restarting my phone to test some apps. Does anyone know if restarting your phone frequently puts wear on either the battery or SSD overtime? Does the phone write mb to the SSD on restart?

It won't get any more use than normally, but since you need to do it to test apps you don't have any other option. Do what you do and deal with whatever the issues may be. But there are really no issues.

It won't get any more use than normally, but since you need to do it to test apps you don't have any other option. Do what you do and deal with whatever the issues may be. But there are really no issues.

Solution