Question Android 11 - Does restarting your phone multiple times a day wear the battery/SSD overtime?

ShangWang

Great
Feb 22, 2021
I have the samsung a32 5g.

I'm frequently restarting my phone to test some apps. Does anyone know if restarting your phone frequently puts wear on either the battery or SSD overtime? Does the phone write mb to the SSD on restart?

nishanloshan

Great
Apr 1, 2021

I'm frequently restarting my phone to test some apps. Does anyone know if restarting your phone frequently puts wear on either the battery or SSD overtime? Does the phone write mb to the SSD on restart?
When restarting a phone it does increase the battery performance because the phone gets refreshed each time but the SSD will also get a fresh start so its performance would not be good for at least 10 mins after switching on.

hang-the-9

Titan

It won't get any more use than normally, but since you need to do it to test apps you don't have any other option. Do what you do and deal with whatever the issues may be. But there are really no issues.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C P Android Smartphones 0
H Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 0
G Android Smartphones 0
D Android Smartphones 0
Utkarsh5474 Android Smartphones 0
Furzumz Android Smartphones 0
H Android Smartphones 0
mrmike16 Android Smartphones 0
Juice11jrb Android Smartphones 0