Android Lenovo Tablet wont charge, wont fully boot, keeps flashing on and off...?? help?

May 15, 2018
My son got a Lenovo tablet for christmas, it worked fine until the other day and now its not charging at all, I've even connected it to my lenovo laptop that it has been linked too and nothing, it wont even come up on my laptop as being connected. When its plugged in it'll appear to be turning on, then it will just constantly flash on and off like it wants to boot up and then wont. I tried a factory reset on it by the key combination, thinking he maybe installed something harmful, and it was a success, but it still wont charge and I cant get past the attempted reboot start up, like its some kind of bootloop freeze, but I can't know for sure because its not charging.... Im pulling my hair out trying to fix it for him lol any advise?? thanks in advance. :)

May 15, 2018

I'm sorry, I didn't know that happened, I literally just got this account today to see if I could get advise on this since its not under warranty, I've thought about that one already.... thanks though.

May 15, 2018

Yes that's correct in most cases but not If you didn't purchase it with the tablet... my husband took my son to Wal-Mart and bought it but didn't pay the extra cost for the warranty so ;) that's why I'm here lol

May 15, 2018

Clueless me lol I didn't know there was a difference. Thank you, I'll do that, since I'm all out of options lol :)

May 15, 2018
Thanks again for your help, but just my luck, apparently Lenovo doesn't do warranties on this tablet and they no longer sell them... which explains the "great deal" we got getting it for my son. Also, there seems to be numerous people with the exact problem with this tablet and it seems the only solution they could come up with was tossing it and getting a new one.. I have a Lenovo laptop that rocks so I didn't see this coming lol so I guess problem solved and gotta get him a new one... :)