antenna size Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160

Solution
okay now I understand the problem, the antenna you bough off ebay isn't the one you need for your laptop
only thing I can suggest is get a part number from Toshiba ask a price for it and get same item on ebay, used computer store or Toshiba themselves
Seems your using the right replacement part for this laptop "Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 " and your sure it fits the previous card ?
do you have the previous card compared them side by side... is that connector really bigger on that card, or is the connector on wire been squashed?

13username13

Honorable
Jun 9, 2013

Sorry I meant the wire that connects to the adapter is broken but I am having trouble finding a replacement wire as the connections on the adapter are smaller then normal. I ordered a aerial of ebay but the connector is too big, on the image the wire at the top fits on but is broken. The wire below doesn't fit on but works.

Here is an image of the side by side comparison the smaller one is approximately 0.5-1mm smaller
http://imgur.com/a/9iKwz

okay now I understand the problem, the antenna you bough off ebay isn't the one you need for your laptop
only thing I can suggest is get a part number from Toshiba ask a price for it and get same item on ebay, used computer store or Toshiba themselves

Solution