Any Special Method Required for Lenovo Y50 Laptop System Restore?

Pantaquad

Honorable
Sep 15, 2012
So I'm looking to perform a system restore on my Lenovo Y50 Laptop, but as I understand it, there is a small SSD used to house various drivers and other such things, do I need to worry about this? Windows seems to be installed on the main hard drive so theoretically it shouldn't do any sort of damage but I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this matter, and could advise me on whether there's anything specific I should do/not do to avoid screwing myself here.

Thanks!

Solution
System Restore is entirely a Windows utility and works within Windows so the manufacturer and model are totally irrelevant. If you meant Factory Reset that should appear on the first black screen when you power up.

In Windows, go into Control Panel>Systemand find System Restore there. Pick a Restore Point created by the last lot of Windows Updates.
System Restore is entirely a Windows utility and works within Windows so the manufacturer and model are totally irrelevant. If you meant Factory Reset that should appear on the first black screen when you power up.

In Windows, go into Control Panel>Systemand find System Restore there. Pick a Restore Point created by the last lot of Windows Updates.

Solution