Apple iPhone HD/4G Ads to Show Video Chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentq

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
I remember LG advertized video chat in Iron Man which was few years back. A little late with the "innovative technology" Steve? This feature should've been a default of 3G...

dan117

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2010
And it took them only a few years to "invent" video chat...
This will revolutionize... EVERYTHING!!!!11
Why meet people in real life when you can iMeet them.

ksa-_-jed

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2010
wow video chat!!! I didn't realize that technology exist thank you apple for keeping me update with the latest technology news

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
For some reason, i haven't purchased a single Apple product Just because of prices for features.

Hopefully i'll one day stop wimping out and spend the money on a Mac, i'm so interested but they're so expensive..

christopherknapp

Distinguished
May 8, 2009
I own a little bit of everything, but my Macbook Pro I absolutely love.

My 3G is getting quite dated, and I am up for contract renewal so I will likely get a 4G when they come out.

They are expensive, yes, but in my opinion (I am prepared to be bashed for it) ... but you get what you pay for. The hardware in the Macbook Pro and the construction of the unibody is something that no other manufacturer has been able to replicate.

I don't like how restricted Apple products are, but I wouldn't trade them for the world.

flaminggerbil

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
[citation][nom]christopherknapp[/nom]but you get what you pay for. The hardware in the Macbook Pro and the construction of the unibody is something that no other manufacturer has been able to replicate[/citation]
Heh, keep trying to fool yourself into believing that.

rsg22

Distinguished
May 3, 2010
The only reason I bought a 3G was because it was the best phone at the time. Android phones are now far ahead of iPhones, and the OS is available on many different phones. HTC even skin it so that it looks great. I'm getting either a Droid or holding out for WP7 when it comes out.

Back on topic - video chat has been around for a while but I've never seen it EVER being used by anyone. Thing is, I think it's a useless feature to begin with.

Meh.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]rsg22[/nom]The only reason I bought a 3G was because it was the best phone at the time. Android phones are now far ahead of iPhones, and the OS is available on many different phones. HTC even skin it so that it looks great. I'm getting either a Droid or holding out for WP7 when it comes out.Back on topic - video chat has been around for a while but I've never seen it EVER being used by anyone. Thing is, I think it's a useless feature to begin with.Meh.[/citation]

What better way to give someone the finger without having to smell them at the same time?

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
These posts make me laugh. It's NEVER good enough. People just enjoy bashing other people. Probably to make up for their lack of self-esteem. Go run on a treadmill. Lay off the caffeine and Twinkies.

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
[citation][nom]christopherknapp[/nom]The hardware in the Macbook Pro and the construction of the unibody is something that no other manufacturer has been able to replicate.[/citation]

Macbook Pro
Intel Core 2 Duo or i5 or i7
4GB Memory
NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics

gee...last time I check, those are standard Intel notebook parts...

and do look up OTHER notebook manufacturers...they DO have unibody constructions....

chickenhoagie

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
[citation][nom]christopherknapp[/nom]I own a little bit of everything, but my Macbook Pro I absolutely love. My 3G is getting quite dated, and I am up for contract renewal so I will likely get a 4G when they come out. They are expensive, yes, but in my opinion (I am prepared to be bashed for it) ... but you get what you pay for. The hardware in the Macbook Pro and the construction of the unibody is something that no other manufacturer has been able to replicate. I don't like how restricted Apple products are, but I wouldn't trade them for the world.[/citation]
Oh you mean like what Sony and Asus do all the time? How about them Dual core processors the Mac still incorporates..Yeah, its nothing like those crappy Core i3's 5's and 7's. Oh but i hear that apple is starting to implement those! yea, they're only a couple years behind. But man, I wouldn't trade my alluminum chassis laptop for the world.

Oh whats this? A pure alluminum computer case for only $50 on newegg? Well what the heck sony? you make alluminum chassis laptops with better parts than the Mac has to offer, and you still stay $300 cheaper! hmm..what to choose, what to choose..

tokenz

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
How many times do we have to hear about video chat on the iphone. You know it is worthless. Thats why it never caught on at home. You dont see too many people with broadband hooking up a dedicated video phone. Even if it works, ATT cant keep up with the bandwidth that the iphones use now. And noone will pay overages on bandwidth just to see the other caller. Dumb Dumb Dumb. So you are stuck doing it over wifi (if that will even work, I dont know of any really good voip services for the iphone).

Status
Not open for further replies.