Apple Licenses Yet Another Cisco Trademark

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaminggerbil

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
Well that's a new one, Apple using something without stealing it first. Still not managing to come up with anything on their own though.

teodoreh

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2007
Nowadays, the only unreserved trademarks are yyxxxsssxx and zyuuuxccxxx.. I guess Apple will find some usage for those too...

ps. I can see those for a good price for my good friend Steve! ;D

maestintaolius

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]teodoreh[/nom]Nowadays, the only unreserved trademarks are yyxxxsssxx and zyuuuxccxxx.. I guess Apple will find some usage for those too...ps. I can see those for a good price for my good friend Steve! ;D[/citation]
Well, you'd probably have better luck if you reserved iyyxxxsssxx and izyuuuxccxxx.

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
to be honest, I think it's a case of playing it safe this time after the iPad/IPAD issue.

Isn't the Apple software "eye-oh-ess" and the Ciso software "eye-oss"? Nobody will get confused because the majority of Apple customers won't have/need to deal with Cisco, and Cisco customers will know the difference?

Anomalyx

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
[citation][nom]teodoreh[/nom]Nowadays, the only unreserved trademarks are yyxxxsssxx and zyuuuxccxxx.. I guess Apple will find some usage for those too...ps. I can see those for a good price for my good friend Steve! ;D[/citation]
Watch out for new products named iyyxxxsssxx and izyuuuxccxxx when they run out of other names to steal

G

"What happened to the days of coming up with original names for things."

Same thing that happened to coming up with original technologies and ideas I reckon..

aaron686

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2010
[citation][nom]g-thor[/nom]I think you would want to sell that to HP, given their recent acquisition.:~[/citation]
Well Done sir....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS