Apple May Launch Music Subscription Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan117

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2010
torrent > limewire
also, when you posted a link to youtube i thought you were talking about unlimited music on youtube

someguynamedmatt

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2010
[citation][nom]dan117[/nom]torrent > limewirealso, when you posted a link to youtube i thought you were talking about unlimited music on youtube[/citation]
[citation][nom]toastninja17[/nom]Not a bad idea...but I already have access to unlimited music! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th6PW5VwDFI[/citation]
I'm going to laugh when you both get sued for everything you own. I'm no better... I used to have uTorrent for a while... but those days are long gone. I know you think 'they won't sue me for this', but just look at the producers suing people for downloading movies (Sorry... I forget who and what it was). It's your choice, but it only takes one random person for you to lose $10,000. Especially if TPB keeps getting attacked, they may end up turning over the downloaders' IP Addresses if things get bad enough, which is always an option for them if things get bad enough and they need to lose some of their fines. And you'd better have one helluvan anti-virus suite, too...

I'm prepared to be downrated by pirates...

Khimera2000

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Sounds like a great idea :D if it where done a while back it might of had more impact, but as things stand most people i know only use i-tunes for music transfer, and dont even glance at there marketplace becaus not one of them wants to mess with AAC.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
Apple is late to the subscription game, but hey, with its magical marketing force I'm sure people will pay higher prices than Zune Marketplace passes.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
guess i'm one of the last people out there who likes... dare i say it... actually buying CD's, looking at the coverart, reading the cd book and such, sure i burn it my computer to listen to it without the cd, but i still store the cd in my library of actual physical media ... i know its like i'm living in the stone age.. paying for music and enjoying owning a physical album >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.