Apple Tester Fired for Showing Wozniak iPad 3G

Status
Not open for further replies.

danish_2828

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
Plus, he probably thought is was okay to show it to Wozniak. Seeing, how it's Wozniak. I figured Wozniak had a golden key to that place.

G

Apple one of the biggest jokes, why fire someone for showing the co-founder a product he was producing, this is such a joke.

G

That's some petty excement. Apple has gotten too big for its britches.

jellico

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
[citation][nom]thackstonns[/nom]I like Woz. But Steve ruined his vision[/citation]
Man, did you hit the nail on the head. This company is still being run by the same arrogant prick who pitted the Mac dev team against the Lisa dev team back in the early 80s. Honestly, you couldn't pay me enough to work for Jobs. Even Woz couldn't stand it anymore and left the company at about that same time.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
First rule of Apple, you do not talk about Apple.

The second rule of Apple is, you DO NOT talk about Apple!

Woz is soooo hozed.

= = = =
Woz needed Steve... and Steve needed Woz. Without the two of them, there would not be Apple.

SevenVirtues

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2009
If that was in the UK then Apple but have to give him a HUGE payout. It is unfair dismissal, the guy practically owns the company so could see anything he wanted anyway.

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
[citation][nom]Belardo[/nom]First rule of Apple, you do not talk about Apple.The second rule of Apple is, you DO NOT talk about Apple!Woz is soooo hozed.= = = =Woz needed Steve... and Steve needed Woz. Without the two of them, there would not be Apple.[/citation]

you clearly assume Woz gives a sh*t

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
this is disgusting , stevie syas its no big deal yet tehy still fire the guy ... no big deal my a-- !!! i'm sure that guy that got fired felt it was a big deal ... jsut anotehr reason for me to hate apple

buddhist2k

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
It sucks that someone gets fired for showing another apple amployee a new upcoming product. it doesnt make sense... but what does make sense these days? I don't find any fault with this or the 4g debacle. we are human, we make mistakes. we deal with it.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
When a prototype iPhone 4G was found on the floor of a bar in California, everyone though the same thing, "Someone's getting fired."
Personally I was wondering who was gonna beat themselves up and jump out of a window :p

Status
Not open for further replies.