Apps Syncing, but Not Showing In The Device

trailbreaker

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2011
Hi! I use an iPhone (2G).

Mmmm..... Since last 1 month, I've been trying to sync my Apps through iTunes to my device. But, :( It FAILs all the time!

It worked earlier. When I Sync, it shows "Backing up the files", then "preparing to sync", and "determining Apps to Sync", and few Apps install & suddenly everything stops and a error pops up saying "Could not sync/backup iPhone, because iPhone was DISCONNECTED"

Restored the device
Reinstalled iTunes
Formatted & tried in XP
Formatted & tried in Windows 7
Tried in another PC.

Still the same. I googled, but no use.

So, Can anyone out there help me? Please! Because, the phone's almost dead without any Apps.... :( You know what i mean....

Thanks!

Solution
Have you tried updating the apps in iTunes on your computer? Possibly that your apps are corrupted in iPhone or the backups are corrupted. Try deleting the apps and redownloading. They free to download once you've bought any.

BloodHK47

Honorable
Jun 25, 2012
Have you tried updating the apps in iTunes on your computer? Possibly that your apps are corrupted in iPhone or the backups are corrupted. Try deleting the apps and redownloading. They free to download once you've bought any.

Solution

trailbreaker

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2011
:wahoo: :bounce:

I found it at last!!!!!! ^_^

The fault was in itunes my settings (preferences) for the device. So, when I restored and iTunes asks for setting to choose. Then, I set it "as a New iPhone", insead of going for "Restore backups" (my usual choise). Then everything went OK..... ^_^

How ever, Thank You very much for everyone who made their effort to help me! Specially > BloodHK47 :)