Are there laptop shaped monitors ?

Jedikitteh

Commendable
Sep 4, 2016
I have been searching google and the closest thing I can find is a KVM console. Those seem really expensive since it seems they are for IT techs to do server stuff. Really all I need it for is that I don't want to be stuck to the "Corner" Where the dektop is. Why does it seem so hard to make a small monitor with a little shelf in front to put a small usb keyboard? Im really curious about this. It seems like such an obvious thing to make and yet no company has. What is the technical barrier that's holding them back? Personally I could care less about the cords. I'm fine being tethered, as long as I can sit on the couch and talk with my family while I game.

Solution

Get a 15" LCD monitor and one of these...

Lightening02

Commendable
Aug 28, 2016

I think what he wants is something he can carry around a room like a laptop, except keep the internals of the computer separate.

Get a 15" LCD monitor and one of these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H7TZD0S/ref=s9_newrz_hd_bw_bXCbSN_g229_i2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_r=VJPCYFNB28N45B7AV3B5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=2223025902&pf_rd_i=490623011

Solution