Asus K013 7inch. refuses to complete boot sequence.

jimaston593

Prominent
Jan 19, 2018
My Asus K013 will not complete the boot sequence. When tablet starts it passes the Asus
Logo and the Intel Logo and starts the spinning gear wheel boot sequence, however, it sticks at this point and just keeps on spinning.
I have tried the power/volume plus and the power/volume minus but these do not put me into recovery. I have also tried removing the battery contacts etc.
Any help please

Solution
"Safe Mode" isn't either of those. It is a specific mode that restricts what loads. Making it so that apps installed after the fact (by anyone) and other things cannot load. Making it possible to see if the problem is a bad app, virus, etc.

Now if the device isn't allowing the buttons to make anything load, then there could be a problem with the buttons themselves. If they are sticking that can give you starting problems as well.
You could try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will fully load. If it does, while you will have limited access, you will also know that there is something on the device causing it to not work. Bad app, virus, malware, etc. If that is the case you will need to remove the problem and then reboot. If that doesn't work, the you may have to either do a "Hard Reset" or it is a hardware problem.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

"Safe Mode" isn't either of those. It is a specific mode that restricts what loads. Making it so that apps installed after the fact (by anyone) and other things cannot load. Making it possible to see if the problem is a bad app, virus, etc.

Now if the device isn't allowing the buttons to make anything load, then there could be a problem with the buttons themselves. If they are sticking that can give you starting problems as well.

Solution