Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Do a hard reboot first, remove the battery (if can be removed) then unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try it again.
- If the same problem will persist do uninstall/reinstall the battery driver from Device Manager.
- Next to try is to do a battery calibration.
- Here's how: http/www.tomsguide.com/faq/id-2342991/calibrate-battery-windows-laptops.html
- If all these will not work I would suggest contacting ASUS first since it's still under the factory warranty.